Terms and Conditions
I. Acceptance of Terms.
- The web pages available at wisdio.com, and all linked pages (“Site”), are operated by wisdio S.A. registered in Warsaw, Poland (“Wisdio”).
III. Description of the Service
- Access to the Site in the scope of the Services provided by Wisdio, is voluntary and free.
- Wisdio may change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. Wisdio may also restrict User's access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
- Wisdio may perform maintenance services to the Site, as Wisdio determines reasonably
necessary. User acknowledges that such maintenance may require downtime. Wisdio will
attempt to provide prior notice of the maintenance downtime, except in the case that
circumstances beyond Wisdio's control limit the ability to do so.
- In order to use Wisdio's Services, the User must provide all necessary equipment and network connection at his own cost, including the web browser and access to the e-mail service.
- I declare, that I wish to access the Services provided by the Site voluntailry;
- I hereby agree for my personal data, included in the registration form, to be processed by
Wisdio, in line with the needs of providing the Services by Wisdio on the Site, as well
the needs of technical and statistical purposes concerning the use of the Site;
- in the case of uploading my image to the Site, I hereby grant permission to Wisdio to use my image on the Site, in order to provide me with the Services by Wisdio;
- I hereby agree to receive information from Wisdio, through electronic means of communication (e-mail) regarding my account;
- I hereby agree that Wisdio is authorized to decide about the Content on the Site, by way
of example: Wisdio may remove or modify the Content and the Services provided on the
Site, Wisdio may disable the User's access to the Site in the case of breach of the Terms
of Use, Wisdio may discontinue the Site or any of the Services and Wisdio may transfer
the rights to the Site to a third party.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his password and for restricting access to his computer. User agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under his account or password.
- Services are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
V. Personal data
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1997 r. Wisdio is the data controller of personal data collected through the Site.
- Wisdio will use personal data in order to conclude, revise or terminate the contract, to provide the Services for the User, and to settle the accounts with the User.
- User has the right to review his personal data, as well as the right to change, correct and
request the removal of his personal data.
- Wisdio may be under legal obligation to disclose personal data to federal authorities, in accordance to the law. Wisdio will not disclose personal data to a third party without legal grounds.
VI. User Conduct
- to post or transmit any content that is defamatory, pornographic or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- for any solicitation intended to obtain access to account, or private information from any other User;
- to submit unwanted email (“Spam”);
- to use any automated means to access the Site for any purpose without Wisdio's
- to take any action that imposes an unreasonable large load on the Site's infrastructure, or
interferes with the proper function of the Site;
- to bypass any measures used to restrict access to the Site;
- to attempt to impersonate another User or person;
- to provide false information in the registration form;
- to register more than one active account on the Site;
- for any illegal or improper purpose.
VII. Content submitted or made available by Users
- By providing the content to Wisdio, including text, photos and graphics, („Content”), the User hereby grants to Wisdio a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, for an indefinite period of time, license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels.
VIII. Copyright Complaints
- Wisdio respects the intellectual property of others and is obliged to respond to claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement, therefore Wisdio will promptly process notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
- Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, Wisdio may remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity, as well as remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing.
- To provide a notice of an infringement, you must provide a an information to the email@example.com that sets forth the information specified by the DMCA.
- If the material does not constitute infringement, User may provide an information to the firstname.lastname@example.org with a counter notification that sets forth all of the necessary information required by the DMCA.
IX. Warranty Disclaimers
- Wisdio shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused by the Content
provided by the Users.
- Wisdio makes no representations concerning any Content provided by the Users. Wisdio
will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy or legality of the Content provided by the
Users. Wisdio will promptly process notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions in accordance with Section VIII.
X. Links and Merchandise
- The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web
sites or resources. Wisdio has no control over such sites and resources, and therefore Wisdio
is not responsible, for the availability or content, of such external sites or resources.
- Wisdio does not make any warranties with respect to any of the products or services
mentioned or advertised by the Users or third parties on the Site.
- Complaint may concern functionality of the Site in the scope of Services provided by Wisdio.
- Complaint may be filed by the form available at http://wisdio.com/contact.
- Wisdio will process the complaint within 14 days of Wisdio's receipt of the complaint.
- The User may terminate the contract at any time, without stating any reason.